Principles of Constitutional Law - Module I - Exam 06-11-2020 - Questions
the questions for the exam on the 6th of November 2020 are:
1) Historical stages in the development of the protection of fundamental rights.
2) Why is the division of powers so important for the limitation of public power? Which is the first constitutional document attesting the division of powers?
3) EU Primary Law as a supranational constitution.
4) The Constitution of Humankind.
You have time until 9:00 pm (Turin time = GMT + 1) of the 6th of November 2020 to send me back your text with the answers. The text must be sent in Word format and as an attachment to an email (email@example.com). All text sent later than at the above-mentioned time or in a format different than Word will not be taken into account
The dimension of your answers, taken together, shall not exceed 1,600 words. All texts that exceed that dimension will not be taken into account. The answers should not be a “copy and paste” of the related parts of the file containing the arguments of Module I. On the contrary, you have to express the answers with your own words. Every form of plagiarism that exceeds 20 % of the submitted text will result in a fail.
Do not forget to write, In the header of your file, first name, family name, registration no. (matricula), date, denomination of the course unit.
The grades will be uploaded on the Campusnet website of the course unit, under “Avvisi”, until the 10th of December 2020.
All the best,
- Principles of Constitutional Law (GIU0748)