EUROCONTROL GRADUATE PROGRAMME
JOB DESCRIPTION :
The EUROCONTROL Graduate Programme offers graduates three years of hands-on work experience with excellent prospects for making a career in ATM.
While on the programme, you will work in three different business areas of the Agency, giving you the opportunity to develop your competences and acquire a range of expertise in the field of air traffic management.
At the end of the programme, high-performing graduates will stand an excellent chance of becoming a staff member and pursuing a challenging career in a multicultural intergovernmental environment
To be considered for selection to join the programme, you will need to:
* Have recently graduated with a Master degree (graduation date in or after 2012) in:
Economics with specialisation in Political Sciences or Law
* Have an excellent academic track record and/or proven extra-curricular achievements.
* Have maximum of two years work-experience after graduation at the closing date of the competition.
* Have a strong drive to succeed combined with an ability to think creatively.
* Be Open-minded, flexible, highly motivated and ready to take on challenges.
* Have a professional conduct in line with corporate behaviours of the Agency, i.e. result-driven, readiness to change, customer focus, integrity and team player approach.
* Know the working languages of the Agency: excellent command of English (oral/written) and a working knowledge of French (or the willingness to learn French).
* Have the nationality of one of our 40 Member States.